Dental surgery, in other word oral surgery, is a medical procedures that involve artificially modifying dentition; in other words, surgery of the teeth and jaw bones.
Show dental is highly equipped with modern technology for surgical operation. Our expert team is available 24*7 at your service. We believe sharing all the information with the patient regarding the surgical process. Thus, your consent is prime for us.
At surgical dentistry we provide you the following services
- The extraction of teeth and root
- The treatment of ectopic and impacted teeth
- Surgical endodontic (pulpotomy, pulpectomy, apicoectomy)
- Extraction, fiberotomy
- Crowning, veneering, bridging, denaturing
- Minor soft tissue surgery (such as biopsy techniques)
- Management of dental trauma
- Closure of holes between the mouth and sinus
- transforming cuts to the mouth
- Dental implantology
- Minor orthodontic surgery (release of tongue-ties)
Types of surgical dentistry we do.
- Endodontic (surgery involving the pulp or root of the tooth)
- Prosthodontics (dental prosthetics)
- Orthodontic treatment
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery