- Checkup & Clean for item nos 011/012, 114 - $140/- (30 min)
- Checkup, Clean, Fluoride and two Radiographs for item nos 011/012, 114, 121, 022 x 2 - $230/- (45 min)
- Child Dental Benefit Scheme for upto $1000/- for eligible children aged 2-17 years.
- Pola in office teeth whitening $525/- only (both upper & lower teeth) & take home kit (includes upper & lower tray and Pola gel) $350/- only.
- Dental implants at affordable cost, call us to ask for detail.
We Also Have
- Environment friendly, Mercury free, BPA free dental products
- Dental emergency care available with prior appointment.
- Hicaps for immediate health fund payment
- We accept most of the health funds for your convenience.
- State-of-the-art dental technology including digital radiography machine
- If travelling by car, ample car park available off street on High Street, James Street, Clarke Street and on McKintosh road.
- Tram 86 stops nearby the surgery
- Train station Merri Creek and Northcote, 5-8min walk.
An Experienced Northcote Dentist To Solve Your Dental Problems
Welcome to Northcote Family Dental. We are located at 181A High Street Northcote, 3070 and provide dental services to places like Northcote, Thornbury, Thomastown, Fairfield, Carlton, Brunswick, Bulleen, Fitzroy North, Clifton Hill, Brunswick, Mill Park, Bundoora, Lalor, Keilor, Templestowe, Heidelberg, Preston along with other surrounding suburbs.
For the safety of every one we request to report us if you have any flu like symptoms or have come in contact with someone who has similar symptoms or was diagnosed with Covid 19.
We have implemented additional measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at our clinic such as;
We expect you to wear mask while entering our surgery.
We thoroughly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces like door handles, reception desks, and waiting areas.
We have removed magazines, toys, and other items that are likely to be touched by people.
We expect everyone to hand sanitise on arrival and prior to their departure at our clinic.
We have introduced social distancing in the reception area. If it’s not possible to maintain social distancing, we will be requesting you to be seated in your car.
Pre- rinse with 1% of hydrogen peroxide for 30 seconds prior to start of treatment.
With over 60 years of service history, as a Northcote dentist, we assure you of the same compassion and commitments in addition to modernized surgery as we keep meeting the highest standards. We take utmost care of our patients, the practice of dentistry, and the environment with personalized dental services given by the most friendly dentists.
CARING ABOUT YOUR ORAL HEALTH
AND YOUR GENERAL HEALTH, THUS, IS OUR MOTTO
Best Care For Your Oral Health From A Northcote Dental Clinic
Please expect a warm, caring and friendly service when you visit our Northcote dental clinic. We specialize in administering a comprehensive, gentle, and individually focused quality treatment. In addition to our excellent track record with all our patients and a long-lasting relationship with them, we are committed to providing exceptional dental service. We love children and elderly alike, and feel privileged to work with them, giving them ever more care and encouragement to feel comfortable. Our dentists also speak, Tamil, Hindi, Nepali, Kannada along with English.
Our clinic is known to be treating gum diseases and specializes in offering dental implant at a very affordable price.
We are delighted to announce we are now partnered with smile.com.au. Get smile.com.au dental cover for under $100 a year to save 15% to 40% off all dental treatments, every time you visit Northcote Family Dental. Plus, there’s no limits or restrictions – it’s dental cover with total freedom. Now that’s something to smile about! To find out more visit www.smile.com.au.
About Northcote Family Dental
We understand how important it is to choose the right dentist. To help put your mind at ease, we have devised a small summary of what you can expect during your first visit with us at the Northcote Family Dental clinic. We hope this assists in alleviating any concerns or worries you might have, before your first consultation.